The Beauty Blogger Tag
Hey dolls, I am so excited about this tag! It's amazing when bloggers can interact, grow and learn from each other! I was tagged by the lovely Erica D from Diary of a Trendaholic to do this beauty bloggers tag.
1. Name a beauty routine you barley do:
I rarely put on eye makeup. I love when girls make their eye makeup the focal point of their face. I love that it stands out. I just wish I had the patience and time to do my own.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I was hoping not to ever be asked this. But, truthfully I rarely wash my makeup brush I've only done it about twice since using makeup. I know the buildup is disgusting and I need to do it more often. Now every time I do makeup I will remember this tag and will want to wash it :) Actually, I want to wash it now !
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
When it comes to my nails I don't play. I used to get an every two week manicure at the salon, but ever since I discovered the at home gel system I've been doing my nails myself. Once it's chipped, grown out or varnished; you best know missy here is gonna get it fixed ASAP!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc)?
I wait to buy nail polish and foundation till the very last bit is used up. Horrible habit and such a huge procrastinator.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I would have to say question #4 answers this question. I also don't stick to the same products, I love hopping around from one product to the next. Not sure if thats a bad thing or not.
6. Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
I love putting off dentist appointments, because I freaking hate the dentist!
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
Oh to the NO! I ready way ahead of time and still end up being late.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?¸
On anything else but shoes.
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
On a scale from 1 -10 I would give myself a 4 for organization. I'm an organized freak! But due to space and having toddlers it's hard to keep things super organized. Especially nail and makeup; I just grab and go. But my makeup is organized by face things, brushes, eye things, lip things and miscellaneous. Nail polish is currently in a mess but thats usually organized as cleaning tools, designing tools, art decals, gel tools, gel polishes (color coordinated), regular polishes (color coordinated).
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
The longest I've gone without blogging is probably 3 weeks to a month. When I started blogging I was just a stay at home mom. Now I'm in school and juggling various activities. So this would be my lowest period in blogging. Very much apologize to my readers and followers. I love blogging and sharing my fashion ideas with you all.
You've been TAGGED!